The Atomos Power Station Photo is a dual battery system for powering your camera and additional devices in the field. It mounts underneath your camera using a 1/4"-20 screw with thumbwheel and features slots for two Sony L-series type batteries. Two DC outputs allow powering of up to two devices, such as your camera and an external monitor. In addition to the two DC power outputs, the Power Station also features a flexible dual USB power source which can power two USB devices, or one high-powered 2A device, such as an iPad.
This Photo bundle packages the Power Station with a pair of 2600mAh batteries, which can charge an iPhone 5 from 0 to 100% three times. To monitor the power remaining on your attached batteries, there are independent left and right LED displays on the front of the Power Station, providing a quick 5-step guide from 100% to 10% battery life. And because batteries are hot-swappable, you can replace batteries on-the-fly without losing power to your devices. Also included with the Photo bundle are DC battery adapters for the Panasonic GH4 and Sony a7 series cameras.
- Dual battery system
- Accepts Sony L-Series type batteries; optional adapters available for Nikon EN-EL15 or Canon LP-6 type batteries
- Batteries are hot-swappable
- 1/4"-20 Camera screw
- Dual 8.4 VDC power outputs
- Optional DC adapter cables available for popular cameras
- Dual 5 VDC USB power outputs; charge a single high-powered 2A device or two 1A device
- Independent 5-step battery level meters
- Includes two 2600mAh batteries
- Battery adapters included for Panasonic GH4 and Sony a7 series cameras
- Works with Atomos monitor/recorders