The passive JBL 9320 is a large format, high-power cinema surround speaker with extended bass response for large-format cinemas and multi-channel surround formats where wide dynamic range is required. The speaker requires a 400W peak amplifier to drive the single 12" low-frequency driver and 1.5" high-frequency compression driver, which combine to provide a frequency range of 35 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB) with a peak SPL of 124 dB.
The enclosure is constructed of multi-ply birch coated with JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish and is heavily braced to maximize low-frequency performance. There are several M-10 threaded points located on the top, sides, bottom, and back of the enclosure allowing for flexible deployment. When mounted flush on a back panel, the JBL 9320 provides a 15° downward firing angle for effective audience coverage.
- Large Progressive Transition (PT) high-frequency waveguide for remarkable coverage control and a smooth frequency response
- 120 x 60° coverage
- 98 dB sensitivity
- 2408H-1 high-frequency compression driver
- MB12-8, 12” low-frequency driver
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Multiple mounting point options with M-10 threaded attachment points on the top, sides, and rear
- Input terminals (NL4 and barrier strip) on top of cabinet for easy access