Designed to accurately reproduce digital cinema soundtracks, the passive, tri-amplified JBL Professional 3732T is a 3-way cinema loudspeaker system that provides superior coverage, maximum power handling, and uniform acoustic power output, along with low distortion. The system's wide dynamic range and extended bandwidth reproduce sound exactly as it was recorded.
The low-frequency enclosure features two 15" drivers, while the dual 6.5" mid-drivers and 3" high-frequency compression driver are equipped with molded waveguides. The compression driver waveguide compensates for high-frequency spreading caused by perforated screens for improved audience coverage. The ScreenArray design provides an ideal power response and directivity control with seamless transitions between acoustic sections. The shallow profile of the JBL 3732 is ideal for minimum behind-screen depth requirements.
- Three-way ScreenArray design for maximum output, optimal coverage and minimum distortion
- Large format 3” neodymium, titanium diaphragm, high-frequency compression driver
- Mid/high section ships fully assembled
- Molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide technology for low distortion and uniform frequency response
- SSC (Screen Spreading Compensation)
- Focused coverage technology
- Flat front-waveguide design for easy baffle wall installation
- Shallow profile for minimum behind-screen depth requirements