The passive JBL Professional 4732-M/HF mid-high component is a replacement module for the 4732 3-way bi-amped cinema loudspeaker system that provides superior coverage, maximum power handling, and uniform acoustic power output, along with low distortion.
The four 6.5" mid-drivers and the 3" high-frequency compression driver are equipped with molded aperture waveguides. The high-frequency waveguide compensates for high-frequency spreading caused by perforated screens for improved audience coverage. The ScreenArray design provides ideal power response and directivity control with seamless transitions between acoustic sections.
- Replacement mid-/high-frequency component section for the 4732 cinema loudspeaker system
- Large format 3” neodymium, titanium diaphragm, high-frequency compression driver
- Molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide technology for low distortion and uniform frequency response
- SSC (Screen Spreading Compensation)
- Flat front waveguide design for easy baffle wall installation