The Kessler Crane CineSlider is a belt-driven, heavy-duty camera slider supporting up to 80 lb. It is made of reinforced aluminum, and the slide rails are on the inside, where they're better protected from bumps and other types of impact. This model measures 60.5" and has a travel distance of 51". It is lightweight for a heavy-duty slider, weighing a portable 12 lb. This CineSlider supports 80 lb when placed on a surface or mounted on two tripods, and 25 lb when positioned vertically (25 lb is how much the robust belt can handle in that situation). This 60.5" model cannot be mounted on a single tripod. It does not come with a crank handle, but you can add an optional Kessler Crank Handle at any time.
The CineSlider is designed with adjustable drag control, which allows you to add resistance to the movement of the slider carriage, similar to how drag control works on a tripod head. Drag control will allow for more consistency on slower slides. Additionally, the drag control knob also works as a friction brake when fully locked down.
The CineSlider is also capable of being motorized with one of several optional Kessler Crane motorized systems, such as the elektraDRIVE, CineDrive, or Second Shooter motion control systems. It can also be enhanced with the optional Kessler Parallax, which will add a panning axis, allowing for inward and outward panning shots.
- Belt-driven, heavy-duty camera slider supporting up to 80 lb
- 60.5" total length, 51" travel distance
- Adjustable drag control
- Friction brake
- Reinforced aluminum construction
- Slide rails are positioned on the inside
- Portable at 12 lb (lightweight for a heavy-duty slider)
- Crank handle not included, but can be added at any time
- Compatible with Kessler Crane motorized systems and Parallax panning axis bar