Waterproof, crushproof, dustproof, and buoyant, Nanuk's orange 950 Protective Rolling Case with Foam Dividers provides a durable and secure transport and shipping solution for your sensitive and valuable gear. It comes with an eggcrate foam lid insert and a one-piece case insert. The eight small and two large dividers are made of non-marking nylon-covered polyurethane and are adjustable with touch fasteners that allow you to arrange them as needed to provide the maximum amount of protection for your equipment.
The case is made of UV-protected NK-7 resin that resists discoloration and material degradation over time while being impact and temperature resistant. It features the patented Powerclaw latching system that uses compressive force to tightly clamp the case shut and an integrated slide lock to prevent the case from accidentally opening, even when dropped, and can accommodate padlocks for added security. Carry the case using the foldable soft-grip handle or wheel it with the aid of the retractable pull handle.
- UV-protected orange NK-7 resin resists discoloration and material degradation
- Internal dimensions: 20.5 x 15.3 x 10.1"
- Lid depth: 2.1"
- Base depth: 8"
- IP67-rated, dustproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Buoyant up to 110 lb maximum total weight
- Broad operating temperature of -20 to 140°F
- ATA 300 tested to be crushproof and impact resistant
- Automatic pressure valve: Prevents the vacuum caused by changes in altitude and geographic location that can seal watertight cases shut
- Eggcrate foam lid insert
- One-piece case insert with adjustable dividers
- Eight small and two large adjustable dividers
- Dividers made of nylon-covered polyurethane foam
- Dividers held in place with touch fasteners for easy removal and positioning
- Molded-in bezel system includes detailing on the lower portion of the case for installing a panel kit without using a secondary bracket or drilling holes in the side of the case
- Bezel system accommodates an optional Waterproof Case Panel Kit or mounted electronic, measurement or test equipment to use case as independent mobile test or control unit
- Grooves on the front interlock with built-in feet at the base when stacking multiple cases of the same size, which saves space for transport
- Removable lid provides 100% unrestricted access to case
Carry and Transport
- Soft-grip foldable carry handle
- Retractable pull handle
- Polyurethane wheels
Hardware and Latches
- Patented Powerclaw clamp-latch with slide lock
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware