Serato DJ Pro is an integrated software and hardware system, designed to give music selectors and DJs powerful control over their music library. Using the Serato DJ Pro software, you can DJ music on your computer with accurate control from a range of Serato supported hardware. Simply connect your Serato DJ Hardware to your computer, connect to your sound system, and you're in action. Serato DJ Pro works with a variety of supported controllers including models from Akai, Allen & Heath, Denon DJ, Numark, Novation, Roland, Pioneer, Rane, Reloop, and Vestax.
The software's functionality includes a number of improvements including a full-featured 2-deck Practice Mode, 64-bit support for better performance and stability, support for high-resolution screens, a refreshed UI and an improved help & support section in-app. Practice Mode allows you to mix two tracks together with no hardware connected, which is ideal for testing out your blends wherever you are, while the 64-bit support features virtually no limit on library size, allowing a huge number of crates and thousands of songs, all with fast search and loading. The Performance Pad view allows your cue points to be displayed in a familiar layout for streamlined planning and performance routines. The updated display is compatible with Retina, 4K, and UHD displays with Hi-DPI screen support and a scalable interface.
There are several add-on expansion packs for exciting elements and performance boosting features including Flip, Video, DVS, P'NT DJ, FX, and Remote. Flip allows you to create, save and playback custom edits of your tracks, while Video allows you to add and control video with in-depth effects and transitions. DVS allows you to add vinyl control and CD integration for supported hardware, while P'NT DJ provides key shift and key sync with professional-quality results. Serato FX provides a wide set of customizable effects, while Remote provides control of Serato DJ Pro's top functions. SoundSwitch allows you to create impressive lighting displays with Serato DJ Pro, while Ableton Link provides sync capabilities with Live and Serato DJ Pro.
- 64-bit support for better performance and stability
- Improved support for high-resolution screens
- Practice Mode: Mix two tracks together with no hardware connected
- Plug-and-Play: Plug in the supported hardware and Serato DJ Pro is ready to go
- Intuitive Design: Streamlined design for quick and easy use of your favorite features
- Sampler: Trigger up to 32 samples, stings, or loops with the built-in Serato sampler
- Cues & Loops: Easily trigger and loop the favorite parts of your track
- FX: Add another dimension to your mix with powerful FX from iZotope
- Sync: Use Sync to get your tracks in time quickly
- Expansion Packs: Add even more functionality to Serato DJ Pro
- Easily add and organize your favorite music or simply DJ from your existing iTunes library