Sightmark's SS600 LED Flashlight is ideally suited for military, law enforcement, first responders or outdoor enthusiasts looking for a sturdy and versatile light. Its white CREE T6 LED provides up to 600 lumen max output, with a 100 lumen low. To add versatility to the light, there is a 600 lumen strobe mode to signal or disorientate. A 2-stage tailcap pushbutton switch enables momentary activation with a light press, or constant-on with a click. Select the output mode by turning the selector collar behind the head.
A filter kit is included to adjust the light color for specific uses. Green is difficult for many animal species to see so it can be used for setting up blinds or signaling hunting partners. Red light allows users to read and perform tasks while preserving night-adjusted vision, and blue filters highlight blood trails for tracking in the pre-dawn and post-dusk hours. Designed with an eye for professional use, the SS600 features a three-prong glass-break bezel. The aluminum housing has a Type II anodized matte black finish and is IP67-rated to be dustproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes.
- 100/600 lumen outputs
- White CREE T6 LED emitter
- Disorientating 600 lumen strobe mode
- Micro-textured reflector produces a smooth round beam without holes or hotspots
- Location: Tailcap
- Type: 2-stage pushbutton
- Momentary and constant-on
- Rotate selector collar behind head to select output
- Three-prong glass-break bezel
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant matte black Type II anodized finish
- IPX67-rated, dustproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Red/Green/Blue filter pack included
- Textured slip-resistant grip and anti-roll head