The Revo 47" Camera Track Slider with Adjustable Feet is a sturdy, lightweight, and portable camera slider that lets you to add smooth, short-run tracking- and dolly-type shots to your video productions. It features an aluminum construction and precision-engineered rails that provide smooth and quiet travel across the entire length, supporting rigs up to 11 pounds. The slider comes with a pair of removable legs for ground or table-top mounting, with height-adjustable rubber feet. The legs attach via thumbscrews for tool-less assembly. Combined with an integrated bull's-eye bubble level, the slider is easy to level even on flat or slightly uneven surfaces.
Three 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded screw-holes are positioned along the bottom, letting you center-mount the slider on a single tripod, or mount it between two tripods for increased stability. The carriage has removable 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws for attaching a camera or fluid head, and is itself removable so that you can comfortably attach a camera or tripod head. It also has one 1/4"-20 thread on each top corner so that in addition to a camera you can mount articulating arms with lights and other accessories. A knob on the side of the carriage tightens to keep the carriage locked in place in-between shots.
- 47" lightweight camera slider for smooth left, right, forward, backward, and slanted slides
- Supports rigs of up to 11 lb
- Three 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads along the bottom for tripod mounting
- Removable sliding carriage with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws for attaching a camera or tripod head
- Four 1/4"-20 threads on the top of the sliding carriage for mounting articulating arms
- Removable legs with rubber feet
- Feet individually height-adjustable up to 1/2" for use on lightly uneven surfaces
- Integrated bull's-eye bubble level