Designed for use with Adobe After Effects, Red Giant Trapcode Echospace enables you to create complex motion graphics from a single 3D layer of graphics, text, video, or After Effects composition. You can clone the layer as many times as you wish, and this allows you to control each layer individually or as a group. Apply the same motion to each layer, with a time delay or 3D position offset to create rippling effects, or a classic falling domino effect.
Trapcode Echospace automatically handles the necessary After Effects Expressions, so you can create complex movements without having to learn to write Expressions and manually update each layer. Layers can even cast shadows on each other as they move to add realism to your animation if you wish. Trapcode Echospace uses Open GL rendering to take advantage of GPU acceleration within After Effects.
This Academic version is valid for all college and high-school students and faculty with proof of eligibility (school ID, report card, transcript, tuition bill or statement).
- Create motion graphics from a single layer
- Works in 3D space
- Supports images, graphics, text, video, and After Effects comps as 3D layers
- Automates your workflow, so you don't have to write expressions or manually update each 3D layer
- Creates and manages the copies of the 3D layer
- Apply time or position offsets for a follow-the-leader effect
- Control individual 3D layers or groups
- 3D layers can interact with each other and cast shadows onto other layers
- OpenGL render