This B&H Kit combines the Ultimate Support HyperMount QR Laptop and DJ Stand with a detachable microphone support bar, and a pack of hook-and-loop fasteners to provide DJs and musicians a simple and effective way of mounting a laptop or small production gear to an X-Style keyboard stand with a 5/8" threaded microphone mount.
Ultimate Support HyperMount QR Laptop and DJ Stand
The HyperMount QR Laptop and DJ Stand from Ultimate Support is a laptop and small production gear stand that can be mounted on any 5/8" threaded stand or desktop with the included T-Stand adapter. It features Ultimate Support's proprietary QuickRelease center post adapter. This adapter allows the bottom half of the HyperMount to stay attached to your mic stand while the top half can be removed and attached to the T-Stand adapter for desktop use.
The stand itself folds down flat and is designed to fit in a backpack for transport and storage. It has angle-adjustable telescoping support arms to provide a secure fit for your laptop, small mixer, or production electronics.
On-Stage KSA7575+ U-Mount Mic Attachment Bar for Keyboard Stands w/ Quick Release
The KSA7575+ U-Mount from On-Stage easily attaches to the support tier of a keyboard stand and includes both a standard 5/8"-27 threaded insert for mini-booms, mic clips, or goosenecks and a u-mount stem which is compatible with all optional u-Mount Quick-Release Tablet Case models. The KSA7575+ ships with a threaded insert and a U-mount stem.
- Attaches easily onto any On-Stage Stands X- or Z-style keyboard stands
- Included 5/8”-27 threaded insert accommodates mic clips, boom arms, goosenecks
- Included u-mount style stem compatible with all u-Mount Quick Release Tablet Case models
- Eliminates the need for extra mic stands, saves space on stage
- Quickly and easily add to/remove from your keyboard stand
- Black powder coat finish
- Weight Capacity: 10 lbs
Pearstone 0.5 x 6" Touch Fastener Straps (Black, 10-Pack)
The black 10-pack of Pearstone 0.5 x 6" Touch Fastener Straps provides a cost-effective way to bundle and organize cables. The straps are easy to use, featuring a loop-through slot and touch fastener attachment. Each tie can be refastened at least 200 times.
Easy to Use
- Wrap the strap around the first cable, fuzzy side out; feed the tail through the slot
- Pull the tail completely through the slot and push tab down to fasten
- Gather other cables to your first cable to make a tight bundle
Wrap the strap around the bundle and fasten by pressing the strap onto itself