The white Panasonic AW-HE40SW PTZ Camera with HD-SDI Output features a 1/2.3" MOS sensor and outputs over HD-SDI. When connected to the Internet, this IP camera allows you to control PTZ actions and monitor the surveillance area from a remote location via a Web browser. This provides you with several advantages like reduced integration costs, easy remote production and engineering, and lower cost for multiple location systems.
Equipped with a 4.3 to 129mm zoom lens (35mm equivalent is 31.6 to 962mm) with 30x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom, and a 1.4x digital extender, this PTZ camera enables you to zoom in on activity in the monitoring area for a closer look. The Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) minimizes blocked shadows and blown highlights. When it gets too dark to record normal footage, this Full HD PTZ camera uses Night Mode to capture clear images in monochrome. The camera supports audio input, allowing you to capture and embed audio within the video signal. It is PoE+ compatible, allowing you to power the unit using only the single LAN cable.
- Preset memory up to 100 positions.
- Functions such as freeze during preset, digital extender zoom and color temperature settings can be assigned to the user buttons on optional Panasonic controllers.
- Equipped with RS422 remote terminal; up to five units can be controlled via serial control from a controller.
- Equipped with RS232C remote terminal (standard serial communication support). Up to seven units can be controlled via daisy chain connection.
- Up to four units can be operated with a wireless remote controller (AW-RM50G sold separately).