The DN55 Digital NVD Forward Attachment from Pulsar is a DFA75 digital night vision device with a 10x32 eyepiece. You can attach this NVD to your riflescope objective by removing the included eyepiece and using a select optional adapter. This NVD features a Sony ICX-255AL 0.33" CCD with a resolution of 500x582 pixels and provides resistance to bright light. In addition to using the built-in Micro OLED display, the video port and included cable allow you to use it with an external monitor or a recording device.
The optical system features a 50mm f/1.1 lens system, a 1x main unit magnification, 10x magnification with the eyepiece, a 5° angular field of view, a 16.3' minimum focus, and an exit pupil diameter of 30mm. If you are training or hunting in very low light conditions, use the included modular infrared laser to illuminate your target or game. The illuminator has three beam brightness settings, emits a 915 nm laser beam, and has a flood-beam focusing lens. If you need even more illumination, you can attach an optional illuminator to an integrated Weaver-style mount on the right side of your DN55.
On top of the housing, you will find an internal focusing knob for fine-tuning image sharpness. This night vision device has electronic windage and elevation adjustments and a crosshair to align its optical system with your riflescope. Additionally, to provide you with easy one-click activation, a wireless remote control is included.
The weather resistant housing is made of a very light and durable glass-nylon composite. Also included with this digital NVD attachment are a remote control, a laser illuminator, a carrying case, a protective lens cap, a spare battery container, a video cable, four AA batteries, a CR2032 battery, and a lens cloth.
Camera, Display, Infrared Laser Illuminator
- CCD sensor: Sony ICX-255AL, 0.33", 500x582 pixels
- Image resolution: 50 lp/mm
- Digital CCD array is resistant to bright light
- Modular infrared laser illuminator emits at 915 nm
- Display: Micro OLED MDP01A, VGA 640x480
- Display diagonal: 0.31"
- Video Output pin type: 3.5 mm jack
- Laser illuminator has three output power settings: 90mW low, 110mW medium, and 150mW high
- Main unit magnification: 1x
- Magnification with the included eyepiece: 10x
- Lens system: 50mm f/1.1
- Field of view: 5°
- Exit pupil diameter: 30 mm
- Close focus: 16.4'
Use and Handling
- Internal focusing dial knob is located on the top of the housing
- Wireless remote control is included
- Durable and lightweight glass-fiber reinforced nylon housing
- Weather resistant
- Weaver or Picatinny adapter for additional optional illuminator