The Revo Quick Release Frame for GoPro is a lightweight and simple solution for mounting your GoPro HERO3, HERO3+, or HERO4 camera without the restrictions associated with a full enclosure. A quick release latch makes it easy to install and remove your camera from the frame, and an integrated two-prong mounting interface allows it to be mounted on most accessories designed for the GoPro. With the camera installed in the frame, you still have access to all camera buttons as well as the HDMI or USB ports for live video output, battery charging, or connecting an external microphone for improved audio recording.
In addition to button and port access, the open-air design helps keep your GoPro cool during extended periods of use and allows for unimpeded audio capture with the camera's built-in microphones. Further benefiting audio capture, a thin windscreen covers the microphone opening. The open design also lets you attach an optional LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac, with a swing-out bracket provided to help ensure the accessory stays attached during your shots.
- Fits around your GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, or HERO3 like a bumper case, securely holding the camera's edges using internal rubber grips
- Quick release latch for fast install and removal of your camera
- Integrated two-prong mount for use with GoPro accessories
- Enables access to the camera's microSD, HDMI, and USB ports for live video output, connecting an external microphone, charging, and offloading
- Unimpeded audio capture with the camera's built-in microphone
- Windscreen covers microphone opening
- Open-air design helps keep your GoPro cool during long periods of use
- Swing-out accessory bracket securely holes an LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac in place while shooting