The E22 from Lynx Studio Technology is a PCI Express card that deliverers 2 channels of mastering-quality analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion, as well as 2 channels digital I/O with wordclock. The card is ideal for capturing and archiving historic and classic material, broadcast applications, audio measurement, and audio production, as well as military, medical, and industrial applications that require full audio spectrum capabilities with extreme accuracy and reliability.
The E22 PCIe provides high bandwidth, low latency, and minimal interference from operating system processes. The field-programmable hardware can be updated via online firmware updates, ensuring the card's longevity as newer features and technologies are released. Up to four cards can be installed into a single computer and with the included Lynx mixer application, the E22 can turn a computer into a powerful digital router or patchbay with zero-latency monitoring, accurate metering, extensive flexibility, and minimal cabling.
Offering a solution for jitter problems in AES signals, the card incorporates SynchroLock technology that provides extreme jitter tolerance at all inputs. By coupling statistical analysis with low-noise clock generation techniques, SynchroLock is able to extract a very clean clock from AES signals affected by long cable lengths and other noise sources.
- Hi-Speed PCI Express connectivity
- Mastering-quality analog inputs and outputs
- Digital ports are user-switchable between AES and SPDIF
- Up to four Lynx PCIe cards can be used in a single computer for a total of 16 possible I/O channels
- Includes Lynx Mixer to manage all settings, save scenes, and facilitate low-latency hardware monitoring
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Extremely low-jitter SynchroLock sample clock generator
- Fixed or adjustable trim level on all analog I/O’s, relay controlled
- Automatic output muting on power on/off (de-thump)
- FPGA-based on-board hardware mixing
- V2 DMA Engine promotes extremely low-latency operation
- Supports operation within popular Thunderbolt expansion chassis by Magma, Sonnet, and others
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and Core Audio for Mac OS X
- Fully supports current operating systems from Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.8, and above
- Full WDM implementation allows multiple channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats
- Easily installed into PCI Express capable Mac or Windows computers
- Supports external clocking via wordclock or a digital input
- Trim pots for calibrating analog inputs and outputs to any professional or consumer reference level
- Field programmable with downloadable firmware updates
- RoHS compliant
- Designed and built in the USA