The NVS-15 Autogated 3nd Gen NVD Binocular from Newcon Optik includes a headgear and features two 64 lp/mm high resolution 3rd generation intensifier tubes with GaAs photocathodes. If you are moving through environments with changing infrared lighting conditions and need to adjust brightness of your images, you can use a manual gain control. The optical system features a 27.5mm f/1.17 lens, a 1x magnification, a 40° angular field of view, and a 10" minimum focus. If you are training or conducting a mission in complete darkness with no ambient infrared, you can use a built-in infrared illuminator to illuminate your targets. The included headgear is completely adjustable and connect to this NVD via integrated adapter.
The rugged and durable construction features a housing that can endure extensive temperature ranges and is submersible to 3' for a half an hour. Additionally, the binocular features a modular design, where, the two tubes are completely independent entities that are connected by a bridge. Therefore, they can be disconnected and used independently while mounted to a barrel or as handheld devices. Also included with this NVD are headgear, two AA batteries, lens covers, a carry case, and a lens cleaning kit.
- Two autogated 3rd generation intensifier tubes
- Black and white images
- Image resolution: 64 lp/mm
- GaAs photocathode
- Main unit magnification: 1x
- Lens system: f/1.17, 27.5mm focal length
- Field of view: 40°
- Close focus: 10"
Use and Handling
- Modular design allows separate use of each monocular
- Each monocular can be used in handheld, mounted to a barrel or a head mount
- Proprietary bridge attachment allows adjustable interpupillary distance
- Manual gain control allows for manual control of brightness and detail
- Auto shutoff function helps save battery life
- Mountable to the included headgear or used as handheld device
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- Waterproof submersible to 3' for 30 minutes