The Samson Concert 288 Presentation Dual-Channel Wireless System is a wireless microphone solution for two presenters or instructors working at the same time and includes two HS5 headset mics and two LM5 lavalier mics, allowing the users to choose the type they prefer to work with.
The microphones feature locking connectors that plug into the 3-pin mini XLR connectors on the CB288 bodypack transmitters. Belt clips on the transmitters attach to the talent for hands-free presentations. The transmitters are powered by two AA batteries for up to 8 hours and transmit to the receiver at a range of up to 300'.
The CR288 dual-channel tabletop receiver offers 16 selectable UHF frequencies to choose from to find a clean, interference-free frequency for transmission. Infrared sync lets you lock the transmitters to the receiver with a quick button press. The front panel has dual 7-segment LEDs showing the operating channels, two volume knobs, two external antennas as well as Ready and Peak indicators. The back of the receiver features individual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels as well as a single 1/4" unbalanced mix output that condenses both signals to a single channel for a direct connection into a PA speaker.
The system can be expanded with additional transmitters and receivers to allow up to 24 systems (48 performers) to operate simultaneously in under optimal conditions. Rackmounting accessories for the receiver are included along with a power supply and a 1/4" to 1/4" connecting cable.
- Easy-to-operate system with infrared sync to get you up and running quickly
- Dual-channel tabletop receiver with included rackmounting hardware
- Two headset microphones provided for vocal clarity in active presentations and seminars
- Two lavalier mics are also included for interviews or for lecturers and instructors who prefer a more visually discreet option
- The mics plug into two bodypack transmitters with locking connectors
- Each transmitter will operate for up to 8 hours on two AA batteries
- The system offers a maximum operating range of 300' between the transmitters and receiver
- The receiver features individual XLR outputs and a single 1/4" output to provide connection options for mixers and PA systems
- Separate volume knobs let you control each channel's output level