The black Numark M2 Scratch Mixer features a comprehensive two-channel layout with steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel. The mixer offers a compact design that enables it to fit into most mixer cases or coffin enclosures and delivers the essential features and quality audio performance suitable for home and mobile DJs alike. The crossfader is replaceable and features slope adjustment and crossfade-style headphone monitoring, which makes cuing quick and easy.
The rear panel offers two sets of stereo RCAs per channel: one for phono and the other for line inputs. Sets of stereo RCA outputs are offered for master and record. A 1/4" mic input is also available and includes dedicated controls for gain, treble, and bass. The M2 ships with an AC power adapter.
- Inputs: Two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- Two-band EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls
- Crossfader-style cueing