The Mini Dekker LED Effect Light from American DJ is a 7.75 x 7.5 x 9.75" portable entertainment venue effect that uses two 10W RGBW LEDs to project multi-colored light through a 48 lens array.
The versatile Mini Dekker has 7 operating modes to dazzle the audience, qhich include: Color Change, Color Fade, Color Change with Strobe, Color Fade with Strobe, Sound Active with adjustable sensitivity, Static Color, and DMX Control. Eight DMX Channels easily set on the unit's LED menu panel, allowing remote console control of modes, programs, and effects. The Mini Dekker can be operated in Stand Alone mode or Master/Slave configuration, which permits daisy chaining up to 16 fixtures via a 3-pin XLR connection. The light runs on 100-240 VAC mains current to ensure worldwide use; it also comes with a bracket for rigging to an overhead pipe or trussing.
- DMX LED effect produces RGBW (red, green, blue, and white) colored beams from 48 lenses
- Features 2 bright 10W RGBW Quad LED's
- Lightweight and portable for entertainers on the go
- Exciting strobe effect
- 7 Operating Modes: Color Change, Color Fade, Color Change with Strobe, Color Fade with Strobe, Sound Active, Static Color, and DMX Control
- DMX-512 protocol - 8 DMX Channels with 4-button DMX LED menu
- Stand alone or Master/Slave configuration
- Adjustable sound active sensitivity dial
- Includes hanging bracket
- No duty cycle - run all night
- Low power consumption
- Integrated 3-pin XLR In/Out connections to daisy chain up to 16x Mini Dekker fixtures
- Long-life LEDs
- Multi-voltage operation