The Trifecta 3x50 1st Generation Night Vision Sight from Bering Optics is intended for night varmint hunting. It features a 1st generation intensifier tube and a Ballistic Red Dot Reticle with adjustable brightness.
The optics feature a notable 3x magnification and a large 50mm objective for gathering more light and improving visibility in total darkness. Additionally, for your convenience, the scope offers a wide angle of view, 50 mm eye relief, a diopter adjustment. To help you to compensate for ballistic bullet drop and wind drift, the scope offers windage and elevation adjustments with an increment of 1 MOA per click.
The black aluminum housing is durable and water-resistant. It features a cantilever style Weaver mount, oversized knurled adjustment knobs, two attached Picatinny or Weaver rails for attaching accessories like infrared lights or day red dot sights, and a wide rubberized light suppressing eyecup. Also included with the sight are a carry pouch and an objective lens cap.
- 1st generation intensifier tube
- Illuminated Ballistic Red Dot reticle
- Adjustable brightness
- 3x magnification
- 50mm objective
- 10° angle of view
- 50mm eye relief
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- 1 MOA per click windage and elevation increments
- Aluminum housing wit black anodizing finish
- Oversized windage and elevation knobs
- Wide rubberized eyecup
- Two rails for mounting accessories
- Compatible with Weaver style rails
- IPX4 water-resistant housing