The Lilliput 329/W 7" Wireless FPV Monitor is designed for aerial photography monitoring and offers up to a 1.2 mile wireless distance. It features a 5.8 GHz receiver that covers 4 bands and a total of 31 channels.
The display has a resolution of 800 x 480 and brightness of 400 cd/m². A sunshade is included that will help you see clearer in sunlight. The 329/W also comes with a VESA mount battery bracket and both F970 and LP-E6 battery plates. The bracket secures on the back of the monitor, and the battery plates can be used interchangeably by simple snap-on attachment. Batteries are sold separately. An F970 battery will provide with approximately 5 hours of operation and an LP-E6 battery about 2 hours.
- 7" TFT LCD aerial photography monitor
- Up to a 1.2 mile wireless distance
- 5.8 GHz receiver -- covers 4 bands and 31 channels
- 800 x 480 resolution
- 400 cd/m² brightness
- AV input/output
- F970 and LP-E6 battery plates included
- 500:1 contrast ratio
- Wireless connectivity not affected by 2.4 GHz R/C radios
- Built-in speaker
- Automatic switching between PAL/NTSC depending on location
- Sunshade included