The Power Grid & XLR Audio Box with Dual LP-E6 Plates for Sony a7 Camera from IndiPRO Tools provides power to your Sony a7 Camera using two optional Canon LP-E6 type batteries. It converts two XLR inputs to a 3.5mm stereo audio output to provide two channels of audio directly to your camera. The Power Grid System incorporates a clamp so you can mount it to optional LWS 15mm support rods and it features a right angle power plug to keep the cable neat and snug on the camera.
The Power Grid features a two-sided design that mounts the batteries one on each face, although only one battery is required to supply the necessary voltage to power the camera. A blue LED built into the plate lights up to indicate sufficient voltage available to power your camera. You can hot swap your batteries without powering down the camera, as long as there is always a sufficiently charged battery in the Power Grid. The Power Grid System is Made in the USA.
- Powers your Sony a7 Camera using two available Canon LP-E6 type batteries.
- The unit incorporates two adapters from XLR to a 3.5mm stereo mini. This allows you to record the signal from two XLR mics in the camera via the stereo input.
- Integrated rod clamp for LWS (light weight standard) 15mm support rods, allows you to mount the Power Grid System in a variety of positions.
- Space saving battery plate that mounts available batteries, sold separately, face to face instead of side-by-side.
- Batteries securely snap into place.
- A built-in blue power LED provides confirmation that the Power Grid System is supplying enough voltage to power the camera.