More than just a simple camera slider for DSLRs, the VariSlider VSM1 Camera Slider supports a working capacity of 100 pounds, allowing you to use it with cameras from small compact camcorders to DSLRs and larger cameras. The slider carriage runs captive on the track, which allows it to be used in a standard configuration with the camera above the slider or with the slider inverted and the camera underslung. The slider track is 54" long, which allows the slider carriage a full 47" of travel along the track length.
Included with the slider are two outriggers with leveling feet, allowing you to use the slider on the ground or on a tabletop situation. The track is rigid, and you can acquire additional track lengths creating a nearly limitless extension with tight track joins for an extremely smooth transition over each section.
- Extremely high load capacity of 100 lb and up
- Standard or inverted operation
- 54" Standard track can be extended to any length with mating extension kits
- Sliding outriggers can be repositioned along the entire length of the track for placement on different surfaces or for added support
- Outriggers expand the lateral stance by 5" for stability, and they use 2,800 lb rated industrial nonskid stainless ball-socket leveling feet
- Precision-milled billet cart with interchangeable wheels and mounting features for all types of heads and motorization upgrades
- Custom precision-matched track with mounting features for future accessories and upgrades, including motion control and counterweighted tiltable operation
- Low-profile head mounting for maximum stability
- Cart has built-in Mitchell mount and included 100mm, 75mm, and flat-base adapters to accommodate most heads
- Cart secures to end cap for safe and easy transport
- Includes padded carrying case and full hardware kit for out-of-the-box utility
- Optional heavy-duty tripod mounts (tripods also available)