The Logitech ConferenceCam Connect is an all-in-one portable videoconference camera with simple USB plug-and-play connectivity to Windows, Mac, and Chromebook computers. It's designed for up to six participants and captures up to 1080p30 HD resolution video in a 90° wide field of view. The camera features a 12' radius speakerphone with omnidirectional full-duplex mics and a 360° speaker with noise and echo cancellation.
The ConferenceCam Connect also allows you to screen-mirror a mobile device (Android 4.3 and higher or Windows 8.1 and higher). This is done by connecting your device to the ConferenceCam over Wi-Fi and then connecting the camera to a TV or other display via an HDMI output that's provided on back of the camera. Then, you can show anything you pull up on your mobile device, such as a spreadsheet, a video, or a website, on the large display. Another feature of the ConferenceCam Connect is audio calling from your smartphone. You can pair your phone to the ConferenceCam over Bluetooth and then make a call so everyone in the meeting can participate via the camera's speakerphone.
With all these features and a small 3" footprint, thanks to the vertical design, the ConferenceCam Connect provides an easy way to use small meeting rooms for multimedia conferencing. The ConferenceCam Connect comes with a power adapter for continuous power supply, but it also has a built-in battery that will allow up to 15 hours of audio calls, three hours of video calls, or three hours of screen-mirroring on a single charge. The long-lasting battery lets you set up a conference nearly anywhere on the fly. The battery is rechargeable in about three hours when idle.
The ConferenceCam Connect offers digital pan and tilt adjustments, 4x digital zoom, and also mechanical tilt via a small wheel under the lens. A remote control is included that operates digital pan/tilt/zoom and lets you answer and disconnect from audio calls. It works from up to a 10' distance. When not in use, the remote can be magnetically docked to the ConferenceCam, attaching flush right over the lens of the camera. The ConferenceCam Connect works with most UC and video conferencing platforms, including Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business, Skype, Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Zoom, BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and more.
Other features include a Kensington security slot for theft protection in public spaces. While the ConferenceCam Connect can be set on your desktop, optional wall and table mounts are also available from Logitech.
- USB plug-and-play connectivity to Windows, Mac, and Chromebook computers
- Designed for small meeting rooms with up to six participants
- Captures up to 1080p30 HD resolution video in a 90° wide field of view
- 12' radius speakerphone with omnidirectional full-duplex mics and a 360° speaker with noise and echo cancellation
- Screen-mirroring of a mobile device (Android 4.3 and higher or Windows 8.1 and higher)
- Bluetooth-paired audio calls with your smartphone and the camera's speakerphone
- Digital pan, tilt, and 4x zoom
- Mechanical tilt
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with scalable video coding (SVC)
- Works with most UC and videoconference applications, including Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business, Skype, Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Zoom, BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and more
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology
- Remote control included (10' range)
- Kensington security slot