The iConnectAUDIO4+ from iConnectivity is an audio and MIDI interface that supports multiple iOS, Mac, and PC computer connections simultaneously. The high-quality audio interface offers resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. Inputs include 4 combo XLR/1/4" connections, each with +48V phantom power for connecting condenser microphones. Additionally, inputs 1 & 2 offer balanced line level inputs, while inputs 3 & 4 accept Hi-Z instrument inputs. Four 1/4" TRS balanced outputs allow for the connection of two pairs of studio monitors, while the 1/4" TRS stereo headphone output offers an independent mix for cueing.
The 29 routable MIDI ports, each with 16 channels, offer a total of 464 MIDI channels. Dedicated MIDI I/O is available from standard 5-pin DIN connectors. A USB-host port supports up to 8 class-compliant MIDI peripherals when used with a powered USB hub. Two USB multi-device ports allow for the connection of up to two computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time.
The included iConfig software is available for all platforms (Mac/PC/iOS) and allows for simple set up, filtering, routing, and merging of both audio and MIDI signals. Basic configuration can also be achieved from the touch capacitive interactive display and rotary control knob found on the front of the interface. An optional iConnectivity 30-pin connection cable is available for older iOS devices. The iConnectAUDIO4+ ships with a Lightning-to-iConnectivity inline connection cable, a standard USB cable, and a power supply.
- Multi-host Device ports – use 2 computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time
- Audio passThru routes audio digitally between computer devices
- Host port for connecting up to 8 MIDI peripherals (with Class-compliant devices connected to a powered hub)
- 4 XLR ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” Headphone output with independent mix
- 29 routable MIDI ports: Mac, PC, iOS, 5 pin MIDI DIN and class compliant USB MIDI devices
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out
- iConfig software (Mac, Windows, iOS) makes it simple to set up filtering/routing/merging
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB audio and MIDI Class-Compliant – no drivers needed
- Charges an iOS device