Outfitted with leather trim and made of water-resistant waxed canvas, the gray Bellbrook Backpack by Jo Totes is designed to hold a DSLR, 2 lenses, and additional belongings. The backpack features a large, zippered main compartment with a removable camera insert and seven removable padded dividers in two different sizes. The padded dividers allow you to customize the main compartment in the backpack to better accommodate your camera gear. A separate rear compartment has a built-in slip pocket designed to fit up to a 15" laptop.
Because of the bag's layout and dividers, it can be further customized to suit your needs. If you need to store more accessories, you can reorganize the dividers in the main compartment or take advantage of the built-in dividers in the rear compartment. For further customization, use the dividers to split the main compartment into two sections, so you can take advantage of the side-access pockets. This fast access eliminates the need to remove the backpack to retrieve your camera or a lens. You also have the option to simply remove the insert and padded dividers to use this backpack for more general purposes.
Your camera equipment and personal belongings will be secure within the main and rear zippered compartments. They will also be protected one step further by a top-flap that folds and locks into place with a turn-lock closure. To ensure comfort when carrying the backpack, the adjustable shoulder straps and back are padded. Grab the top grip handle when you're on the go.
- 1 central, zippered compartment for use with insert, holding a DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, and flash
- 1 rear, zippered and padded compartment for laptop storage
- Large, zippered pocket in front for accessories, such as your smartphone, memory cards, or batteries
- Easy side-access pockets
- 1 padded removable insert with 2 adjustable pads
- 7 padded interior dividers for customization and organization
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Rear cloth handle