Simultaneously charge two Sony BP-U30, 60, or 90 batteries at your choice of high or low current. This Watson Duo LCD Charger for BP-U Batteries is compact and sturdy, and features a minimalistic, rectangular design that'll be a nice addition to any desktop. It has two integrated battery plates, and offers a current-selection button that lets you choose between 1A and 1.5A of current when charging one battery, and between 0.5A and 0.8A for two batteries. It also has a USB port on the side for charging your mobile devices at the same time with your batteries. Power the charger using the included AC adapter or use an optional DC car lighter adapter when on the road.
The LCD displays a status percentage value for each battery and the charge current selected, as well as confirming whether the USB input is in use. (The charge current must be set to low when charging a battery and USB device together.) The charger also features overcharge, overheat, and short-circuit protection, automatically stopping to charge when a battery reaches charge capacity, or when sensing that the battery is about to overheat, and protecting against defective and shorted batteries.
- Simultaneously charge two Sony BP-U30, 60, or 90 batteries
- Select "high" or "low" charge current to charge at a faster or slower rate
- Two integrated BP-U battery plates
- USB port for charging mobile devices
- Worldwide-compatible AC adapter included; DC car lighter adapter supported
- Percentage value status display for each individual battery
- Overcharge, overheat, and short-circuit protection