The ATEN VE170 A/V Over Cat5 Extender Set includes a VE170T transmitter unit and a VE170R receiver unit. It provides a cost-effective and efficient solution for sending and receiving high-quality audio and video content. You can connect the two units using a Cat5e cable, and the displays can be located up to 1000' away from the transmitter's input source. The VE170R receiver can also be used with the ATEN's VS1204T/VS1208T A/V over Cat5 splitter as a transmitter.The VE170RQ features ATEN's Deskew technology, which supports manual synchronization of RGB signals and corrects color phase and timing errors that occur over long distances.
- Uses Cat5e cable to connect the transmitter and receiver units
- Supports one local and one remote display
- Long distance transmission up to 1000'
- Deskew Function allows you to synchronize the time delay of RGB signals to compensate for distance
- Video Quality: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz 500'; 1280x1024 @ 60Hz 1000', audio enabled (mono)
- Adjustable gain/compensation control
- Built-in 8 kV/15 kV ESD protection
- Complies with VESA FDMI mount standard