The ATEN CS1644A 4-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP Switch is a multi-application device that integrates a 4-port KVM switch with a 2-port USB hub. This version supports Quad-View functionality with two Dual View KVM switches connected. The CS1644A features multi-view capabilities, allowing two switches to be daisy-chained for a dual-, triple-, or quad-view display across multi-monitor installations. The CS1644A supports advanced nVidia 3D Vision ready 120Hz 3D displays, allowing you to manage various 3D visual effects. It allows you to manipulate all the connected computers from a single console to save resources and workspace. It enables each computer to access connected peripherals on a one-computer-at-a-time basis, making it suitable for users who need delicate visual effects and multitasking on several computers. The CS1644A is well-suited for graphic designers, banking and financial consultants, gamers and medical professionals who demand a high-quality switch that provides color, clarity and functionality.
- One dual-screen USB console controls two/four dual-screen computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-View Display - Easily connect two CS1642A/1644A units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
- Superior video quality - 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz (DVI Dual link); and 3D displays up to 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz (DVI Single link)
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support - fully compliant with DVI specifications, and HDCP compliant
- Multiplatform support - Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux *, Mac, Sun,and FreeBSD
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation **
- Video DynaSync, exclusive ATEN technology, to eliminate boot-up display problems and optimize resolution when switching between ports
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards.
** Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.