The Modo Motion Time-Lapse System from Cinevate is a mechanically driven add-on module for Duzi v3 camera sliders that lets you capture smooth time-lapse videos without the hassle of more complex motorized systems. Using a clockwork combined with spring energy, Modo doesn't require any power, controllers, cables, or programming to operate, resulting in a compact and easy to use linear motion solution.
Modo mounts directly on a Duzi v3 camera plate and can be configured for slide speeds of 24" per hour or 34" per hour, with optional upgrades available to enable slower 12" and 17" per hour slides. Once Modo is attached, simply move the Duzi's carriage across the rails to wind up the Modo and then let it go to begin your slide. To switch back to manual slider operation, Modo's drive wheel pulls back to free up the carriage without having to remove Modo or your camera from the slider.
- Mechanical motion control add-on module for Cinevate Duzi v3 camera sliders
- No power, controller, cables, or programming needed
- 8 lb load capacity when level
- 24"/hour and 34"/hour speed settings
- Optional 12"/hour and 17"/hour speed upgrades
- Mounts to Duzi Slider v3 carriage plate via a 1/4"-20 thumbscrew
- 3/8"-16 screw for attaching a tripod head
- Integrated bubble level
- CNC machined aluminum construction
- Works under extreme weather conditions
- Change from time-lapse to manual slider mode in seconds