The Bluefish444 Epoch | 4K Neutron LP features three bidirectional 3G/HD/SD-SDI connectors supporting up to DCI/UHD 4K/30 resolution video input and output with extremely low latency of sub on field or frame. It also has an HDMI output for simultaneous local monitoring. Additionally, one of the three SDI ports can be set up as a reference input instead of a video signal input/output.
The 4K Neutron LP is an internal low-profile half-height, half-length 4-lane PCIe card compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux systems, but it can also be installed in optional Thunderbolt enclosures from Sonnet and other brands for alternate multimedia workflow options, including integration with a second PCIe card, such as a PCIe-based SSD drive or RAID controller. Included with the card is a free download of the Bluefish444 IngeSTore acquisition software and Bluefish444 cross-platform SDK.
Other features of the card include embedded audio support, high-performance bypass relays, 4 x 4 x 33-bit color matrix, 12-bit video signal path, hardware downstream keyer, full-duplex DMA data transfer, and 256MB of onboard memory.
The Epoch | 4K Neutron LP can be used for broadcast graphics, post-production, live events, digital intermediate, mobile production, QC, video over IP, and streaming workflows among many others.
- Low-profile, half-length 4-lane PCIe, Gen 1 card (8- and 16-lane compatible)
- Three independent and simultaneous bidirectional 3G/HD/SD-SDI BNC connectors
- Up to DCI/UHD 4K/30 resolution playout or capture via dual-link 3G-SDI
- Simultaneous HDMI monitoring output
- One of the three bidirectional BNC connectors can be set to function as a reference input instead of passing a standard video signal
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
- High-performance bypass relays
- 4 x 4 x 33-bit color matrix
- 12-bit video signal path
- Audio sample-rate converters
- MR2 master routing resource
- Input-stream integrity management
- Full-duplex DMA data transfer
- 256MB onboard memory
- Hardware downstream keyer
- 16 channels of embedded SDI I/O audio
- Dolby Digital pass-through SDI
- One SDI input + two SDI outputs
- Three SDI inputs
- Three SDI outputs
- Provided as a free download
- Capture up to 4 channels of video
- Wide range of broadcast, post production, archival, and streaming codec options
- Records direct to shared storage, including Avid shared storage
- Growing file support with Edit-While-Record in Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid MediaComposer
- REST API for remote control
- RS-422 controller