The Ibanez Artwood Series AW54CE is a full-sized acoustic/electric guitar made from mahogany with an open pore natural finish. The single-cutaway dreadnought body delivers a powerful and balanced acoustic sound. Unplugged or amplified, the instrument is well suited for solo performance or playing with a full band.
The AW54CE is constructed with a mahogany top, back, and sides. It also has a mahogany neck. The fingerboard and bridge are both made of ovangkol. Other features include chrome die-cast tuners and an open poor finish on the back of the neck, so you can feel the grain of the wood while playing.
For electronics, the guitar is equipped with a Fishman Sonicore pickup and an Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp, which has a 2-band EQ, an onboard tuner, and 1/4" connection.
- Body Shape: Cutaway Dreadnought
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuning Machines: Chrome die-cast tuners
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner and 2-band EQ
- Output: 1/4"
- Battery: 9V
- Finish Top: Open pore
- Finish Back and Sides: Open pore
- Finish Neck Back: Open pore
- Scale: 25.6" / 651.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 43.0mm
- Width at 14th Fret: 2.2" / 55.0mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.8" / 21.0mm
- Thickness at 7th: 0.9" / 22.0mm
- Radius: 15.7" / 400.0mm
- Length: 20.0" / 508.0mm
- Width: 15.8" / 400.1mm
- Max Depth: 3.0" / 76.2mm