The S Series S670QM electric guitar from Ibanez features a sculpted meranti body with a quilted maple top in a sapphire blue gloss finish, and a Wizard III bolt-on maple neck with a bound 24-fret jatoba fingerboard and off-set white dot inlay. The solid double-cutaway body delivers maximum resonance and sustain, while the Wizard III neck is thin, flat, and fast, yet strong, and provides unlimited playability for the most demanding player.
The guitar is equipped with Quantum humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions and a single coil in the middle position. These pickups offer accelerated bass response for fast tracking and precise high-end articulation. A 5-way pickup selector allows you to choose between a variety of humbucking, single-coil, and split configurations, which can be adjusted using the master volume and tone controls. Additionally, the guitar is fitted with Cosmo black hardware, which includes a fine-tunable Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge and locking nut as well as a set of standard die-cast tuners on the headstock.
This attractive high-quality instrument is well respected for its tone, features, and ability to hold its tuning, making it an ideal choice for intermediate and advanced players of all styles.
Edge-Zero II Tremolo
- Lower-profile designed tremolo for playing comfort, and stud lock function for stable tuning
- Neck Type: Wizard III bolt-on maple
- Body: Quilted maple top/meranti body
- Fingerboard: Bound jatoba fingerboard with off-set white dot inlay
- Frets: 24, jumbo
- Bridge: Edge-Zero II tremolo
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Middle Pickup: Quantum (Single coil, passive/alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Scale: 25.5" / 648mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 43mm
- Width at 24th Fret: 2.3" / 58mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.7" / 19mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.8" / 21mm
- Radius: 15.7" / 400mm