RapidRun is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. Using pre-terminated break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with no field terminations.
RapidRun multi-format represents the most significant upgrade to the RapidRun cabling solution to date. With enhanced engineering that includes individually shielded pairs and an isolated ground for audio lines, this runner cable meets the rigorous demand for applications in which multiple audio/video devices are run over a single cable.
With the advent of the "analog sunset", digital solutions are being developed to expand the RapidRun multi-format line. These solutions make this excellent system ideal for environments where analog equipment will eventually be upgraded to digital.
- CMP-rated for installations in plenum spaces
- Delivers crisp video and high-fidelity audio from source device to display
- Integrates technology in the room with a single cabling system
- Optimized for high-density signal applications
- Unique protective pulling cap