DVD Ripper Ultimate from Xilisoft is a downloadable Windows software program that lets you watch DVDs on smartphones, portable game devices, tablets, and other non-DVD devices. It converts content from a DVD into a supported video format and resizes the video to optimally fit on your device's screen. In addition to video, this program can extract audio tracks from DVDs.
DVD Ripper Ultimate provides you with the tools to enhance converted videos. It allows you to adjust the video's brightness, contrast, and saturation as well as add in watermarks, audio files, and subtitles. You can also clip and merge videos as well as insert transitional effects between the clipped segments.
DVD Ripper Ultimate allows you to preview the videos and take screenshots of your favorite scenes. To save storage space, you can adjust the video's quality to create a smaller-sized video file. Xilisoft even provides a Bitrate Calculator that offers the precise output file size. Utilizing the performance of a multi-core processor, it can run multiple conversion processes simultaneously. To get the job done faster, it leverages the power of your dedicated graphics card to offer up to five times faster conversions by supporting NVIDIA and AMD technologies.
DVD Ripper Ultimate Features
- Converts DVDs to HD and SD video formats
- Extracts the audio track from DVDs
- Takes multiple snapshots while previewing the movie and save them as a BMP, JPG, PNG, or GIF
- Plays the converted videos on smartphones, tablets, and mobile devices
- Transfers the files directly to an iPod, iPhone, iPad, and a PSP after the conversion process is done
- Supports NVIDIA CUDA and AMD technologies to convert DVDs faster, providing up to five times the performance in processing
- DVD Ripper Ultimate supports multi-core processors and has a user-friendly interface
- This program utilizes multi-threading, batch conversion processing, and multi-core processing to offer you a faster conversion process
Clip, Merge, and Split Videos
- Clips segments from DVD; split and merge video files
- Inserts transitional effects between video clips
- Splits a movie into several parts to fit on your mobile device
- Cuts off unwanted borders from a video frame to feature a highlight
- Adjusts the video's brightness, contrast, and saturation
- Adds special effects such as "Black and White" and "Old Film"
- Adds subtitle files and adjust the text's transparency, vertical position, font, color, size, style, line space, and time delay
- Adds audio files and sync them with the video
- Personalizes your video with image or text watermarks
- Previews the original file and the edited version side-by-side for easy comparison
Options and Profiles
- Conversion profiles with optimized parameters are compatible for a wide range of multimedia devices; create new profiles by customizing existing ones
- Converts DVD into several different file formats at the same time
- The built-in Bitrate calculator calculates the video bit rate to find out the output file size
- The parameters within the advance profile setting are grouped by video, audio, picture, and tag