Covering all technical aspects of the digital photographic practice, Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Box Set from Peachpit Press is a five-volume 1296-page set of The Digital Photography Books, featuring tutorials on how to begin photographing and how to develop your practice into a repeatable and dependable tool. Topics covered include using flash, shooting close-up photos, travel photography, portraiture, and how to build and design a studio from scratch. Each of these books contain information for a wide variety of photographers, ranging from those interested in portraiture or wedding photography to sports shooters to landscape photographers. All of the teaching points are written in a simple, straightforward manner in order to help quickly and easily understand the wealth of information.
This e-book has been specifically designed and coded for reading on electronic devices, such as tablets, e-readers, and computers. It is optimized to be read on an iPad but is compatible with any device capable of displaying EPUB, MOBI, or PDF files. Integrated touch features permit seamless navigation throughout the publication as well as the ability to immediately skip to sections of interest.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Sony A7 / A7R Top Ten List: Ten Tips to Make Your Shooting More Productive Right Out of the Box
- Chapter 2: First Things First: A Few Things to Know and Do Before You Begin Taking Pictures
- Chapter 3: Full Auto Modes: Get Shooting with the Automatic Camera Modes
- Chapter 4: Advanced Modes: Taking Your Photography to the Next Level
- Chapter 5: Portrait Photography: Settings and Features to Make Great Portraits
- Chapter 6: Moving Target: Tricks to Shooting Sports and Action
- Chapter 7: Landscape & Streetscape Photography: Tips Tools & Techniques to Get the Best Landscapes & Streetscapes
- Chapter 8: Mood Lighting: Shooting When the Lights Get Low
- Chapter 9: Creative Compositions: Improve Your Pictures with Strong Compositional Elements
- Chapter 10: Advanced Techniques: Take Your Images to the Next Level
- Chapter 11: Lights, Camera, Action: Getting Professional-looking Video from Your A7/A7R
- Chapter 12: Adapt My A7/A7R: Len Mount Adapters to Expand Your Camera's Lens Choices