The BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist delivers a complete effects solution for all singers, and offers auto-key detect features for those that perform with a guitar. This portable, battery-powered stompbox has everything you need to create polished vocal sounds everywhere you sing, from concert stages and street performances, to practicing at home.
The VE-2 creates harmonized vocals that follow your singing, with pitch that either automatically follows the chords played on a connected guitar, uses a preset key, or a combination of the two. Using one of these three operation modes, it's easy to create real-time harmonies in any key, even if you have no experience with musical gear or music theory.
In addition to harmony, the VE-2 provides essential effects to enhance your voice, such as high-quality reverb/delay and an enhancer with real-time pitch correction. Also, a USB audio function allows you to connect to your computer and easily capture your effected vocal sounds for music recordings.
- Real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects in an affordable, easy-to-operate pedal
- Auto-Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changes
- Solo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knob
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both guitar chord input and the manual key setting, perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm and lead playing
- 24 harmony types to choose from (12 one- and two-voice harmonies plus variations that provide even fuller sounds)
- User-friendly interface that’s simple to use, even for vocalists not familiar with using effects
- Easily dial up reverb and delay effects with a single knob
- Enhance feature controls dynamics and applies subtle pitch correction as you sing
- Three memories for storing favorite settings
- Runs on four AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- XLR mic input with phantom power (phantom power is available even when running on batteries)
- USB audio function for capturing processed vocal sounds into your computer
- Integrated multi-function footswitch allows you to turn harmony on/off or bypass the VE-2’s sound entirely as you perform, and you can connect up to two optional footswitches (sold separately) for more control if desired
- XLR input accepts a variety of professional microphone types, including condenser mics that require phantom power to operate
- Phantom power is available even when the VE-2 is operated on batteries, letting you use a condenser mic everywhere you perform