The compact (1 RU) Technical Pro BLUEDECK2 is a rack-mountable audio receiver used to add Bluetooth functionality to an existing sound system. It pairs with any Bluetooth-compatible device so you can stream audio wirelessly up to 30' away. The unit is equipped with two sets of stereo line outputs for integration with mixers and amplification systems, in conference rooms, houses of worship, clubs, bars, and more.
The BLUEDECK2 features volume, bass, and treble controls, as well as play/pause, next track, and previous track buttons to easily control your Bluetooth music. There is also an 1/8" aux input for wired connection to portable players and a headphone output if you prefer listening to music quietly. The unit ships with a wireless remote.
- 1 RU, rack-mountable Bluetooth audio receiver
- Adds Bluetooth functionality to an existing sound system.
- Stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Playback Controls: Play/pause/pairing, previous, and next buttons
- Bass and treble controls
- 1/8" stereo aux input for wired connection to portable players
- Headphones output
- Two sets of stereo line outputs
- Bluetooth indicator lights up if a Bluetooth device is successfully paired
- Removable ears
- Select between 230 or 115V operation
- Includes wireless remote