The VM8514 4-Port HDBaseT Output Board offers an easy way route 4 HDBaseT transmitters connected to HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT receivers connected to HDMI displays, and in combination with the ATEN Modular Matrix Switch provides the ability route up to 16 input and 16 output HDBaseT connections.
When the VM8514 HDBaseT Output Board is used in conjunction with the VE805R HDBaseT receiver it features Seamless Switch technology and video wall functionality. ATEN's Seamless Switch technology provides video switching in real-time with a built in scaler that handles different video resolutions across different displays and video wall features that allow you to configure up 32 profiles for custom layouts via the point-n-click web GUI.
- Compatible with the VM1600 and can be mixed with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel - allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- HDBaseT Connectivity - extends 4 HDBaseT connections up to 100 meters via single Cat 5e/6 cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming - resists signal interference during video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- Seamless Switch - features close-to-zero-second switching, continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions
- Video Wall - features configurable video wall profiles for custom layouts via point-n-click web GUI
- Bi-directional IR channel - IR transmission is processed one direction at a time
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration of I/O boards