JVC adds live HDMI recording and simultaneous disc/HDD recording to its Blu-ray recorder line with the SR-HD2700US.
This advanced Blu-ray and HDD Combo Deck allows you to create high-definition Blu-ray discs or standard-definition DVDs without being connected to a computer. Record from cameras, switchers, and various other sources via HDMI, HD/SD-SDI, and analog inputs to a built-in 1TB HDD or directly to Blu-ray or DVD discs.
USB 2.0, iLink, and SDHC support further expands your input source compatibility. The SR-HD2700US is also capable of down-converting HD input signals and burning them to DVD in real-time, in case you or a client require standard definition files. The versatility and efficiency of the SR-HD2700US makes it well-suitable for event recording, flight packs, mobile DIT systems, and post production facilities.
- Professional Blu-ray recorder with HDMI and HD/SD-SDI inputs
- Burn content directly to disc with BDMV and DVD-video format
- Direct-to-disc recording from live signal
- Down convert to SD
- Internal 1TB hard disk for editing, duplicating
- Simultaneous disc and HDD recording
- Built-in duplication function allows easily creating multiple copies
- Remote control via RS-232 or LAN (IP)
- Continuous long-time recording (over 24 hours)
- Supports BD-R or BD-RE (erasable) Blu-ray discs
- Authors discs with auto-start or repeat playback
- Supported video formats: MPEG2TS / MPEG2PS / H.264 AVC
- Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital (2ch)/LPCM
- Superimpose SD/HD-SDI embedded timecode or time/date onto Blu-ray or DVD
- Digital and analog inputs for wide compatibility
- Personalized watermark recording