The portable VocoPro SilentPA-Tour10 is a ten-user, multi-channel wireless listening system, that enables a speaker to be heard loud and clear without having to raise his/her voice and disturbing others, in places with elevated background noise or strict noise restrictions. The system comes with one lavalier mic that connects to the clip-on bodypack transmitter and ten bodypack receivers. It is ideal for museums tours, houses-of-worship for broadcasting in multiple languages, or any application where the speaker needs to move freely.
The SilentPA-Tour10 operates in the 900 MHz frequency band and features 16 user-selectable channels. This allows up to 16 transmitters to broadcast, each on a unique frequency and to an unlimited number of receivers, enabling listeners to tune into the program they wish to hear.
The transmitter is equipped with a 1/8" aux input for simultaneous music and voice transmission. The receiver's two dedicated audio outputs let you monitor the program with headphones, and at the same time record it on a separate recording device. Both receiver and transmitter units are powered via two AA batteries. Additional power options include rechargeable batteries used with a USB power cable (both available separately).
- Portable, multi-channel wireless listening system for ten users
- Lets you be heard clearly in places with loud background noise, without disturbing others
- Speaker and listeners can move freely
- Includes one bodypack transmitter with lavalier microphone
- Includes ten bodypack receivers with two dedicated audio outputs, to simultaneously monitor a program and record it on a separate device
- Transmitter equipped with microphone input and aux input, for simultaneous music and voice transmission
- Operates in the 900 MHz UHF frequency band, less susceptible to TV broadcast interference
- 16 user-selectable channels allow up to 16 transmitters to broadcast, each on a unique frequency, to an unlimited number of receivers—listeners can tune into the program they wish to listen
- Transmitter/receivers powered by two AA alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries (available separately)