The VocoPro SilentPA-SEMINAR10 is a wireless audio system with a tabletop transmitter and 10 bodypack receivers equipped with 3.5mm headphone jacks. The system allows up to 16 transmitters to broadcast, each on a unique frequency, to an unlimited number of receivers, at a range of up to 150'. Listeners with receivers can then plug in headphones (available separately) and tune into the program they wish to hear. The system is well suited to a wide variety of applications including guided tours and educational situations, houses of worship broadcasting in different languages, multiple presenters or performers working simultaneously in the same venue, and more.
The transmitter features two XLR-1/4" combo inputs that accept both mic- and line-level signals along with a third for mic inputs only. A switch on the back engages 48V phantom power on the combo inputs supplying power for condenser microphones. A 3.5mm mic input is on the front of the unit. Also on board is a 3.5mm stereo line input, great for connecting mobile devices and portable music players. This versatile combination of inputs lets you broadcast up to three microphones and music at the same time, while the mix knob gives you control over the balance between the mic and line inputs.
Each bodypack receiver features a belt clip and two 3.5mm stereo output jacks, allowing listeners to monitor the program and even record to a separate device at the same time. Two AA batteries power the receivers for approximately 4 hours, while the USB port lets you simultaneously use and charge rechargeable batteries (not included) installed in the receiver; just connect the included USB cables to power adapters or power banks (adapters and banks available separately).
Easy-to-Use Tabletop Audio Transmitter
- Tabletop transmitter with versatile input combination for mic and line signals (microphone not included)
- Two XLR-1/4" combo mic/line inputs
- One XLR-1/4" combo mic input with 48V phantom power available for condenser mics
- One 3.5mm TRS stereo jack for input from music players and smartphone
- One 3.5mm mic input on front panel
- Broadcast up to three mics and one stereo line source at the same time
- Mix control knob lets you balance level between mic and line inputs
- Transmits in the 900 MHz UHF band far from TV and Wi-Fi interference
- 16 channels to choose from—more options to find a clean channel, or run up to 16 systems at once (in optimal conditions)
10 Bodypack Receivers with Headphone Jacks
- Ten bodypack receivers, each with two 3.5mm output jacks
- Receivers powered by two AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Internal recharge circuit allows simultaneous operation and charging of rechargeable via USB port (batteries not included)
- 10 USB charging cables are included