Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Digital Camera with Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the 4K-capable, long zoom camera with a memory card and a camera bag to carry and protect your gear.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Digital Camera
Blending an all-in-one zoom, 4K video recording, and versatile still shooting capabilities, the Lumix DMC-FZ300 from Panasonic is a multi-faceted point-and-shoot optimized for the multimedia image maker. Featuring a 12.1MP High-Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor, the FZ300 is capable of recording up to 60 fps with an electronic shutter, 12 fps with a mechanical shutter, or 30 fps using the unique 4K Photo Modes. Working in low-light is benefitted by a top sensitivity of ISO 6400 along with 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ image stabilization to minimize camera shake during HD video recording. The 24x Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens covers a 25-600mm equivalent focal length range and has a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent performance from wide-angle to super telephoto. For composing imagery, configuring shooting settings, and reviewing your photos and movies, a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot free-angle touchscreen LCD is available, as well as a 1.44m-dot OLED Live View Finder for eye-level monitoring. Able to handle nearly any image-related task, the FZ300 is a versatile camera well-suited to advanced photo and movie recording applications.
The body design features an ergonomic right-hand grip for added support when working with longer focal lengths, as well as dust and splashproof construction to suit working in inclement conditions. Benefitting both stills and movies, Panasonic's DFD (Depth-From-Defocus) AF system helps to quicken focusing speeds while a Starlight AF feature maintains focusing accuracy in low-light conditions. And benefitting both sharing and shooting control, Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from smartphones and tablets.
12.1MP High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
4K UHD Video Recording
A built-in stereo microphone can be used during recordings or an optional external microphone can be utilized via the 3.5mm jack for even clearer sound.
4K Photo Modes
- 4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps for up to 29 minutes and 59 seconds, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- 4K Pre-Burst: This mode is suitable for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- 4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 24x Zoom Lens
The lens' already impressive optical zoom range can be effectively doubled through the use of Intelligent Zoom, to achieve a total magnification of 48x. Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) settings are also available, which crop into the image to generate a narrower field of view, in order to produce 29.4x and 46.9x zoom magnifications at 8MP and 3MP resolutions, respectively. Standard digital zoom can be applied as well to, again, increase the effective zoom range by 4x.
5-Axis HYBRID Optical Image Stabilization+ and Level Shot
Also benefitting from the image stabilization system, a Level Shot Function detects the horizon line within scenes and helps to keep it level even if the camera is tilted.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A 0.39" OLED Live View Finder features has an impressive 1.44m-dot resolution, 0.7x magnification, and 10,000:1 contrast ratio. An eye sensor is also incorporated into its design to activate the EVF, and deactivate the rear LCD, during use.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3.0" 1.04m-dot rear OLED monitor has a free angle, tilt and swivel design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- The FZ300 features a durable design that incorporates extensive sealing at each joint, dial, and button to render it both splash- and dust-proof.
- The ergonomic body design features a large right-hand grip, rear and side dials for shutter speed and aperture settings control, and four assignable function buttons for quick access to your most frequently used settings. Additionally, the lens features a two-speed zoom design and a left-handed lever for balanced overall handling.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to pair the FZ300 with smartphones or tablets running the Panasonic Image App for wireless image transferring and remote camera control.
Depth-from-Defocus AF Technology
Benefitting manual focus operation, focus peaking is available that highlights bright edges of contrast with a colored outline for quickly recognizing your focus point, as well as Touch MF Assist for touch-to-focus operation.
Other Camera Features
- A dedicated macro mode allows you to focus on subjects as close as 0.4" / 1cm away.
- Raw image files can be processed in-camera for a more streamlined post-production workflow.
- A mechanical shutter enables a maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec. and an electronic shutter function avails a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec. to better enable working in bright conditions and with wider aperture settings.
- Creative Panorama mode allows you to create seamless panoramic imagery by simply panning about the scene to capture wide-field views.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes.
- The included lithium-ion battery provides approximately 380 shots per charge when using the rear LCD monitor, or 360 shots per charge with the electronic viewfinder.
- Create Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Still image Scene Guide modes: Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, and Monochrome.
- Photo Style settings: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom, Cinelike D, and Cinelike V.
- Picture Adjustment settings: Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation, Color Tone, and Filter Effect.
SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
Built to meet the demands of photographers and passionate shutterbugs who are using advanced cameras and HD camcorders, the 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk allows users to take advantage of functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. It features a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and delivers maximum read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 40 MB/s. This Extreme UHS-I SDHC card supports the V30 speed class, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 speed class, this card also supports the U3 speed class, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device only supports the Class 10 standard, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card is water, shock, and x-ray proof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing for use in environments such as snow and deserts. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. Downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card also has a writable label on its surface and the included jewel case makes for easy storage and organization. This card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Faster Performance and Downloads
Capacity for High-Resolution Photos and Videos
4K and Full HD Video Recording
Error Correction for Enhanced Relability
Fast Transfer Speeds Reduce Upload Times
Ruggard Journey 24 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, and related accessories with the lightweight, black Journey 24 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 24 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.