Speed the conversion of all your RAW files with FastRawViewer 2.0 software from LibRaw LLC. This efficient workflow tool makes it possible to review and edit your RAW shots with confidence, because what you see is exactly what you got when shooting. The software's built-in ultrafast RAW converter provides an immediate display of non-adjusted RAW shots, as the camera captured them, both in full color and in a per-channel R/G/B view, which allows you to evaluate details and noise levels in each channel.
Additional tools for technical evaluation, such as the RAW histogram, over- and under-exposure indication and statistics, focus peaking, and shadow boost, are also based directly on RAW data, not a JPEG preview. You can instantly apply RAW-specific modifications to the screen preview, allowing you to adjust a studio setup, or present targeted images to a client on the fly. When working with a large sequence of similar images, propagation adjustments made to a single file can quickly be applied to the entire group. All adjustments are non-destructive; the software does not modify image files in any way. Adjustments are recorded as XMP sidecar files to be picked up by Adobe Raw converters.
The working environment can be fully customized, allowing you to tweak the metadata display, keyboard shortcuts, preferences and program windows to your liking. FastRawViewer supports nearly all RAW formats and more than 800 cameras, with frequent updates to support new DSLR and cell phone models. The software can read files from any media, from a flash card to a network server, without creating intermediate image databases, avoiding unnecessary delays and saving disk space. It works on a variety 32/64-bit Windows platforms and most Intel-based Macs with 64-bit support.
This version of FastRawViewer is delivered as a download, and the license key can be installed on up to two computers simultaneously.
- Evaluate the full dynamic range in your RAW image files as captured by your camera, instead of a compressed range as displayed by an in-camera (embedded) JPEG or JPEG preview generated with default settings.
- Very high (4-8 fps) RAW browsing speed for 16-24MP files on an average laptop.
- Provides instant display of RAW files, both in full color and as per channel R/G/B views, for evaluation of image details and noise levels in each channel.
- Supports most RAW file formats (except Sigma/Foveon), and more than 800 cameras, with frequent updates to support new cameras.
- Reads files from any media, from a flash card to a network server, without creating intermediate image databases, avoiding unnecessary delays and saving disk space.
- A wide range of image adjustment tools allow you to evaluate and adjust exposure based on the real RAW histogram. Over- and under-exposure indications and statistics allow for efficient review of clipped highlights and plugged shadows. Post-correction overexposure statistics display the number and percentage of over- and under-exposed pixels.
- Controls for Focus Peaking and Shadow Boost allow you to check in-focus edges and areas of high detail or open shadows to check for details and noise levels.
- Offers several methods for setting white balance: standard presets for As Shot/Auto/Daylight/Tungsten, custom white balance by clicking on a neutral image area, white balance display based on color temperature/tint value, mired/tint or per channel factors
- Mode for changing image orientation, useful for cameras lacking an orientation sensor, support for cameras modified to black-and-white
- Image adjustments are non-destructive; FastRawViewer reads RAW files but does not modify them in any way. All adjustments are recorded as auxiliary (sidecar) files in a standard XMP format and picked by Adobe RAW converters from there.
- Instantly apply RAW-specific modifications to the screen preview, allowing you to adjust a studio setup, or present targeted images to a client on the fly.
- Adjustments made to one image can be applied to a series of similar shots.
- Customizable EXIF data panels allow you to select exactly which fields you want to display.
- Fully Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts can be adjusted to your needs. Keep the same shortcuts as previous software or export shortcuts from one machine to another.
- Enable the color management system to select a working profile according to the gamut of the monitor, or use the default sRGB workflow with non-calibrated monitors or in suboptimal viewing conditions.
- Modify the size and opacity of program window panels and move them to any area of the screen or to another monitor. Change the color scheme of windows and panels to black, white or any shade of gray. Bottom bar and panel font size can also be changed.
- The software supports a variety of 32/64-bit Windows/Mac operating systems and is optimized to work with files on high-speed storage devices: SSD drives, disk arrays (RAIDs), fast flash cards (UHS-I and similar in fast USB 3.0 readers).
- It supports most video cards with 3D acceleration support, such as cards with DirectX 9.0/OpenGL 2.1 support or later. There are two versions for Windows platforms: Graphics based on Microsoft DirectX (recommended for the majority of users) and Graphics based on OpenGL (recommended for use with Nvidia: GTX4xx and newer, and corresponding versions of Nvidia Quattro, or ATI/AMD: Radeon HD5xxx and newer).
Arri: Alexa; Alexa 65/LF/XT/SXT/ARRIRAW format
Adobe: Digital Negative (DNG)
Apple: iPad Pro. iPhone SE/6s/6 Plus/7/7Plus/8/8Plus/X/QuickTake 100/150/200
BlackMagic: Cinema Camera/Micro Cinema Camera/Pocket Cinema Camera/Production Camera 4k/URSA/URSA Mini 4k/4.6k/Proi 6.4k
Casio: QV 2000UX, 3000EX, 3500EX, 4000, 5700, R41/51/61; EX 10/100/100F/100 PRO; F1; FC300S/400S; FH20/25/100; M20; S20/100; Z4/50/500/55/60/75/750/8/850/1050/1080; ZR100/700/710/750/800/850/1000/1100/1200/1300/1500/3000/3100/3200/3500/3600/3700/4000/4100/5000/5100/; Exlim Pro 505/600/700
Contax: N Digital
Creative: PC-CAM 600
DJI: 4384x3288, Mavic Air/Air 2; Osmo Action; Phantom4 Pro/Pro+; ZenMuse X5/X5R
Digital Bolex: D16/16M
Gitup: GIT2/2P; G3 DUO
GoPro: Fusion; Hero5/6/7/8
Google: Pixel/xl/3a/4 XLHTC: UltraPixel; MyTouch 4G; One A9/M9; 10; U12
Huawei: P8 Lite; P9; P10/10/10 Lite; P20/Pro; P3 Pro; Honor6a/7a Pro/8/9/10/20; Honor View 10/20; Mate8/10/20 Pro/20 Lite
Ikonoskop: A-Cam dII/dII Panchromatic
Imacon: Ixpress 96/96C/132C; Ixpress 384/384C/528C (single shot only)
JaiPulnix: BB-500CL, BB-500GE
Kinefinity: KineMINI/RAW Mini/RAW S35
Kodak:DC20/25/40/50/120;DCS200/315C/330C/420/460/460A/460D/460M/520C/560C/620C/620X/660C/660M/720X/760C/760M; DCS Pro 14n/14nx/SLR/c/SLR/n; EOSDCS1/3B; NC2000F; ProBack; PB 645C/H/M; C 330/603; P 850/880; Pixpro AZ901/S-1; Z 980/981/990/1015; KAI-0340
Leaf: AFi 5/6/7; AFi-II 6/7/8/10/10R/12/12R; Aptus 17/22/54S/65/65S/75/75S; Aptus II 5/6/7/8/10/12/12R; Cantare/XY; CatchLight; CMost; Credo: 40/50/60/80; DCB2; Valeo 6/11/17/17wi/22/22wi; Volare
Logitech: Fotoman Pixtura
Minolta: RD175; DiMAGE 5/7/7i/7Hi/A1/A2/A200/G400/G500/G530/G600/Z2; Alpha/Dynax/Maxxum 5D/7D
Motorola: PIXL; Moto G (5S)/G7 Play
Nokia: 7 Plus, N95, X2, 1200x1600, Lumia 930/950 XL/1020/1520
OmniVision: 4688, OV5647 (Raspberry Pi)/5648/8850/13860
Parrot: Anafi, Bebop 2/DronePhotron: BC2-HD
Polaroid: x530 (embedded JPEG only)
Raspberry Pi: Camera/V2;
Realme: 3 Pro
Ricoh: GR/II/III; GR Digital/Digital II/Digital III/Digital IV; Calipo GX100/200; GXR MOUNT A12/ A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5; GXR, S10 24-72mm f2.5-4.4 VC/GXR A12 50mm f2.5 MACRO/GXR LENS A12 28mm f2.5/GXR LENS A16 24-85mm f-3.5-5.5/GXR LENS S10 24-72mm f2.5-4.4 VC /GXR LENS P10 28-300mm f3.5-5.6 VC
SMaL: Ultra-Pocket 3/4/5
Samsung: EX 1/2F; GX-1L/1S; GX10/20; Galaxy S3/Nexus/ NX (EK-GN120)/Note 9/S3/S6/S7/S7 Edge/S8/S9/S9+/S10/S10+; NX1/5/10/11/100/1000/1100/20/200/210/2000/30/300/300M/3000/500/mini; Pro815; WB 550/2000/5000; S85/S850 (hacked)
Seitz: 6x17, Roundshot D3/D2X/D2Xs
Sinar: eMotion 22/54/75; eSpirit 65; eVolution 75; 3072x2048, 4080x4080, 4080x5440; STI format; Sinarback 54
Xiaomi: MI3/8/9 Lite/MAX; RedMi Note 3 Pro/Note 7; FIMI X8SE
Xiaoyi: YIAC3 (YI 4K)