The black, Ultimate Support MC-40B Pro Classic Series Tripod Microphone Stand with Fixed-Length Boom features a rugged steel construction and a tripod base, which provide a robust and stable miking solution for the studio and the stage.
The 31.75" fixed-length boom arm offers three types of adjustments—you can set the angle of the boom at the stand-connection bracket, the depth of the fixed-length arm, and the circular angle of the boom in the bracket, all with just one knob. Combined with the quick-release clutch for height adjustment, this allows you to position your microphone however you need it.
The MC-40B Pro is equipped with folding legs and features a folding design for convenient transport and compact storage. Included is a clip to secure the mic cable to the stand.
- Fixed-length boom arm: 31.75"
- Telescoping shaft with quiet, quick-release clutch for height adjustment: 36 to 63"
- Three-way adjustable boom arm
- Adjust angle of boom at stand-connection bracket, depth of fixed-length arm, and circular angle of boom in bracket, with just one knob
- Stable tripod base with a durable resin base and legs that securely lock into place
- All three legs are detachable and field-replaceable
- Cable-management clip
- Rugged steel construction
- Portable, collapsible design