The Shure BLX14R brings guitar and bass players a cost-effective wireless system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the rugged BLX4R single-channel receiver with LCD display, adjustable output level, and removable antennas for rackmounting the unit—ideal for sound-reinforcement applications in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship.
The BLX14R also includes a WA302 1/4" to TA4F instrument cable and a bodypack transmitter. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference.
It provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
Easy-to-Use Rackmount Receiver for Quality Audio
The LCD display shows group and channel settings, and allows you to meter audio level and signal strength. An LED indicator even lets you keep an eye on the transmitter's remaining battery life. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR connectors with adjustable output level for flexible connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- For fitness instructors, the SM31FH is a rugged, moisture-repelling headset microphone designed to stay secure and comfortable during active performances.
- The CVL lavalier mic offers low visibility and clear vocal reproduction for discreet applications.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.