This B&H Kit combines the Samson Expedition XP106w Portable PA System with the Samson Stage XPD1 Presentation USB Digital Wireless System to form a portable wireless PA system well suited for presentations, outdoor events, fitness classes, guided tours, and more.
Audio professionals looking for a portable PA system packed with remarkable features will be impressed by the Samson Expedition XP106w Portable PA System, a single-speaker PA system for delivering impromptu performances and professional presentations for classrooms, conferences, tour groups, parties, and a variety of outdoor applications. The XP106w features Bluetooth connectivity, a built-in four-channel mixer, and includes Samson's Stage XPD1 USB digital wireless system with a handheld dynamic microphone.
The system utilizes a 100W Class-D amplifier to power the 6" woofer and 1" high-frequency driver, which combine for a wide frequency response of 15 kHz down to 75 Hz. The XP106w supports Bluetooth streaming audio and features a variety of other input options including a combo XLR-1/4" mic/instrument input, a 1/4" line input, a 3.5mm MP3 player input, and a USB port for compatibility with an additional Stage XPD1 USB digital wireless system (sold separately). The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of operation per charge.
- All-in-one, lightweight portable PA system
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6" woofer
- 1" high-frequency driver
- Class-D amplifier produces 100 watts of power
- 4-channel mixer
- XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and other line-level devices
- 1/4" input for guitars and other line level devices
- 3.5mm stereo Aux input allows for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Line output to cascade multiple systems together
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
- Battery-level LED indicator
- Integrated carrying handle
- 1-3/8" speaker stand mount
The XPD2 Lavalier USB Digital Wireless System from Samson is a 2.4 GHz, portable wireless bodypack transmitter and lavalier microphone with a USB stick receiver. It can be used to capture audio for broadcast, presentation, and live sound applications and more.
The XPD2 offers simple setup, professional full-range audio, and 100' of wireless operation. The RXD2 USB stick receiver connects directly to Windows or Mac computers, or with any Samson Expedition Series portable PA system (sold separately) that features a USB wireless port. A 1/8" output allows for headphone monitoring or connection to any device with an analog line input, including smartphones and other mobile devices.
Furthermore, the XPD2 wireless system delivers audio via digital transmission, which enables the LM8 lavalier microphone and PXD1 bodypack transmitter to send uncompressed signal to the receiver. The result is greater signal-to-noise ratio when compared to a traditional wireless system, and a performance that sounds as good as using a wired microphone.