Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
With a maximum data throughput of 5300 Mbps, the DIR-895L/R Tri-Band Wireless AC5300 Ultra Gigabit Router from D-Link is great for streaming HD quality multimedia content, transferring large files, connecting multiple clients to the Internet, and more. This tri-band router supports one 2.4 GHz band with data transfer rates of up to 1,000 Mbps and two 5 GHz bands, each capable of data rates up to 2,166 Mbps. With two 5 GHz bands you have two frequencies to connect to, effectively doubling the network capacity for devices such as game consoles, computers, mobile devices, and more.
In addition to enhanced wireless connectivity, the DIR-895L/R comes equipped with 4 Gigabit LAN and 1 Gigabit WAN port to connect computers, Blu-ray players, game consoles and more directly to the router via an Ethernet cable. Alongside the Gigabit Ethernet ports, you can choose from either of the two USB ports to connect devices such as printers, hard drives, and other USB compatible peripherals to the network.
Once installed, this D-Link router offers a variety of features to greatly improve the online experience. Built-in MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology provides a direct link between connected devices and the router for a more stable, reliable connection. You can also take advantage of integrated QoS (Quality of Service) functionality which greatly simplifies the process of prioritizing traffic within the network. The network can be secured in no time thanks to WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption standards, or you can simply use the WPS button to sync compatible devices directly to the router without the need for a computer.
Enhanced Data Rates, Range, & Reliability
The AC5300 Ultra Wi-Fi Router supports 4x4 data streams, which can enable faster Wi-Fi speeds. These streams can be combined through beamforming and MU-MIMO to increase reliability and range. This 4x4 AC router delivers independent data streams to devices on the network for speeds of up to 5,332 Mbps. The AC5300 helps provide improved performance to single devices that require high bandwidth such as video streaming or online gaming.
The DIR-895L/R supports MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology, which allows multiple devices to connect with a high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal at the same time. You can stream HD media faster and play lag-free gaming. Compared to SU-MIMO (Single-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology, MU-MIMO distributes data more efficiently, giving you the fastest Wi-Fi speeds in your home.
High Performance Antennas
The DIR-895L/R also comes with eight high-performance antennas and high power amplifiers to deliver maximum range around your home and yard.
• Advanced Wireless AC beamforming dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and throughput
• Tri-Band Wireless (one 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz bands) for more bandwidth in your home
• 802.11 a/g/n/ac wireless LAN for a complete range of wireless compatibility
• Gigabit WAN and LAN ports for high-speed wired connections
• Two USB Ports (one 2.0, one 3.0) to connect storage drives and printers for sharing
• Band steering automatically balances wireless devices among the three wireless bands
• Traffic optimization delivers seamless performance for your applications
• WPA & WPA2 wireless encryption protects your network from intruders
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) securely adds devices to your network at the push of a button
• Remotely view and manage your network over the Internet
• mydlink Lite mobile app helps you access, manage, and view your network remotely
• Guest Zone
• mydlink SharePort web access
• Multi-language web setup wizard
• Green Ethernet
• DLNA media server support
• Advanced AC SmartBeam
• Dual active firewall
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• VPN Passthrough (PPTP/L2TP/IPsec)
• Advanced QoS
• Quick VPN - L2TP over IPsec
• Extender Mode