The MuxLab 500756 - 3G-SDI /RS232 over IP Extender with PoE allows easy extension and distribution of broadcast quality SDI, HD-SDI or 3G-SDI video with embedded audio over local area networks (LAN).
This low-latency and versatile extender kit consists of individual transmitter and receiver units which can be configured in a variety of combinations. It is a cost effective alternative to a dedicated SDI matrix switch. The 3G-SDI over IP extender allows users to send any SDI signals over CAT5/6 cable infrastructure instead of using the traditional SDI coax infrastructure, saving cable cost and making installation easy and fast. This extender kit is ideal for many quality critical video/audio applications such as original video source contribution, live video delivery around the broadcast facility or running media exchanges between different studios within the facility.
- Supports up to 1080p resolutions
- Motion JPEG compression with very low latency
- Supports 100's of Transmitters and Receivers, depending on network bandwidth
- LAN Switch based configurations support point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-multipoint
- Supports RS232 and one way IR transmission for remote control of end devices