The Chauvet Professional RDM2go is a palm-sized, multifunctional tool for working with fixtures over a DMX/RDM data line. The controller performs a number of tasks including RDM functionality, DMX snapshot and test-scene record and playback, Ilumicode addressing for Iluminarc fixtures, and DMX input and output monitoring. The unit also features a built-in DMX cable integrity checker and includes an easy-to-read OLED display for crisp visual feedback.
The unit is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which offers up to 8 hours of use and is easily recharged via micro-USB jack. The RDM2go includes a belt clip pouch, two 3- to 5-pin DMX adapters, a 5-pin-male-to-bare-wire adapter, and a USB charging cable.
- Handheld tool for managing fixtures and systems with DMX, RDM, and Ilumicode based control
- Easily address, locate, and monitor RDM capable fixtures
- Check DMX addressing, cabling, and store/playback basic snapshots
- Address and set personalities of Ilumicode-based architectural fixtures
- Comes with connector adaptors, USB charging cord, and belt clip pouch
- Standalone color mixing
- Color temperature presets (Ilumicode)
- Dim modes (Ilumicode): 5
- Customizable programs
- Recall custom programs
- Protocols: DMX, RDM, Ilumicode
- DMX Channels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Modes/Personalities (Ilumicode): RC 1, ARC 1+D, ARC2, ARC2+D, ARC3, ARC3+D, ARC FULL, REMOTE, SOLID, SPECIAL1, SPECIAL2, VW, VW+D